This blog has shifted base to http://www.thevigilidiot.com... Wotchu doin here, Homes?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Unintentionally Funny, Must Watch Bollywood Movies: Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

I won't bother with the obligatory lead-ins. Let's jump right to it, shall we?


Chori Chori Chupke Chupke is an emotional drama that deals with the supposedly taboo topic of surrogate motherhood in India. It's presence on this blog, however, should let you know just how emotional the drama actually is. Here's a quick summary for you.






























And about the worst part about this whole fiasco is the fact that I didn't even really  go into the whole family showing up in Switzerland tangent. Believe me, if I could've illustrated some of the shit that goes down in that sub-plot... Well, never mind. I think this should've given you a fair enough idea about the crapiness, that is CCCC, right here.

Next time, a return to our pure writing roots. That is subject to funny concept ideation, though. I wouldn't really keep my hopes up, but worst case - I get to use MSPaint more. I'm not complaining.

10 comments:

  1. hilarious! you have my nod of approval..good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again.. good work!

    very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stick figures with those lines! I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLzzz... I would like to see many more like these...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another classic! And I vote "NO" to giving up MSPaint...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, dude, this is f*ing hilarious.

    hahahaha, I will never look at MSPaint the same again. :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahah! Amazing work man! This entire series is too cool!

    (Well and by the way, this is Avinash from SCMS..got your blog from fb..Cheers!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stuff! Looking forward to some more from you.. We have no dearth of stupid bollywood movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there and thank you for an incredible article. I truly simply cherish your website. I will bookmark it and returned for additional.

    Slim 24 Pro | Fair look | Zero Addiction | Air sofa Cum Bed | Air Bra | Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete