This blog has shifted base to http://www.thevigilidiot.com... Wotchu doin here, Homes?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unintentionally Funny, Must Watch Bollywood Movies: Kidnap

Regular readers should pretty much be in tune with the way things proceed here by now. The irregulars... Well, I'm sure you'll catch on. 

As promised in the last entry here, the movie I'm covering today is Kidnap -A truly astonishing revenge saga for the ages. So without further adieu, here we go!








































Next Time... Well, We Shall See...

5 comments:

  1. Okay...i havent watched the movie yet but im just wondering.. after she goes out for the swim all naked, does she get her clothes back or is she naked in the rest of the sequence?

    BUt.. this was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't go skinny dipping... She has a bikini on...

    I've only just realised that my illustrations may have been a bit misleading.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the best reviews I have read in ages. Your graphics are way better than bollywood cinematography! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I honestly don't know how else to put it.... HAHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i have to watch this now!
    yes, brilliant illustrations, gj!

    ReplyDelete