This blog has shifted base to http://www.thevigilidiot.com... Wotchu doin here, Homes?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Unintentionally Funny, Must Watch Bollywood Movies: 8x10 Tasveer



*Major Ass Spoiler Alert*

In a pre-release interview, Nagesh Kukunoor requested critics not to reveal the ending of this movie in their reviews. I still kinda like some of his work, so in an unbelievable show of will-power, I've waited 2 weeks to publish this... It's a lot longer than the movie's actually played in theatres, so I'm pretty sure no one's gonna be complaining. However, if you do plan on watching this movie, for whatever unfathomable reason, this would be a good point to turn away and check out some of the other posts in this blog here.





13 comments:

  1. Vibha 'the bli blah' SrivastavaApril 13, 2009 at 7:42 AM

    i still didnt understand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! You never fail make me laugh! Even though I hadn't seen the movie, this was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vibha: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasveer
    Maybe that'll clear things up... Although, not getting it goes better with the actual, real movie experience... =p

    @ Kaddu: Thanks man! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. another hilarious post! I especially like the last cell/square :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the greatest piece of film literature on the Internet today!

    All future movie reviews should be like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This review was hilarous. :) I read it with knowledge I was never going to watch this movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! I hadn't watched the movie, thank God :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. superb! i agree with fly you fools. all future reviews should be like this, even in the newspapers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious shit! we need stick reviews fromnow on..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen the movie yet but looking at the cartoon kinda gave me the story . It also looks like Nagesh saw Butterfly Effect and Dexter Season One ( A 'killer' series totally unlike the crappy serials we see on Indian TV nowadays, with camera shake and lightning sounds and a story that moves at a slower pace than a snail) and decided to make a mishmash of both to suit the Indian palate. Just goes to show he should stick to his own formula . For that matter I liked Dev D because even if it was a remake, just the idea of Devdas was evident and the story was original in it's own right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, yea. I've seen Dexter. Kick ass, it is! =D

    ReplyDelete